Why Don't We Get Sued? Because...

Why aren't we being sued? Because...from Krubinski vs Schmutzer-"truth is a complete defense against liability for defamation, regardless of bad faith or malicious purpose."

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Is Decktech Getting Desperate? This Yelp review is pretty funny and shows that Yelp is unreliable.


Recently I filed two complaints with the CSLB against Decktech, based on evidence I've come across - shredded financial records- that appears to show that Decktech took illegal deposits from their clients. (We already have proof they did from a copy of a contract, see below, where that owner filed a complaint with CSLB against Decktech and has sued them in Superior Court too)

Here is a copy of Decktech contract clearly showing a deposit/first draw in the amount of $15,500,
well in excess of the legally allowed maximum of $1,000.00

 So recently when two Yelp reviews appeared on my Yelp page for Central Coast Waterproofing, I had to ask if DeckTech is behind it? One review by a "Sarah B" was basically an accusation that I "illegally" used her information. That review was removed for violating Yelps TOS. The review by Robert T has been left up despite my protests as it in Yelp's eyes is "legit". 

Sarah B is Sarah Boardman, whose info I found Decktech's trash. The financial document appears to show that Decktech took an illegal deposit from her. See the document below-

The reconstructed financial document appears to show an illegal deposit/first draw.
For some reason Sarah wasn't happy that I filed a complaint...so she wrote a review at Yelp. We've messaged each other and I asked several times for a denial that she paid more than $1,000 as a deposit. She has not denied that as seen here in this photo below.



Despite asking several times, Sarah does not deny paying a deposit more than $1,000. 

Then we come to this Yelp "review" by a Robert T in North Highlands CA. Robert claims I stole $800 from him. I've asked for proof but of course I have not received a response. Now there's a few things going on here- 1.) I don't do any work on decks that exceeds $500 in labor and materials. 2.) I don't work outside the county. 3.) I've challenged him to file in small claims/provide proof via a cancelled check...
Despite this, Robert has not responded. Several things say this review is a fake. 1.) where's Roberts picture? 2.) Robert has no other reviews. Do you think we'll see anymore reviews ever by Robert T? Doubt it. Now, will Decktech  be smart enough to not have him write a review for them???


A Robert T wrote these lies on the Yelp page of Central Coast Waterproofing.
Could Decktech be behind it? Maybe, I certainly don't know or ever talk to Robert T in N Highlands CA...
 With no help from Yelp, I'm going to subpoena Yelp for the information on Robert T. Then we'll get to the bottom of this. 

Watch for my next post on William "Bill" Spears, an ex-Santa Maria cop who at a property he didn't own, ran a "sting" on me where I was secretly filmed. I'll be posting that film and the story behind it with Decktech's employees than fixing this deck. I've filed a complaint that DT didn't take out a building permit on that job...

And so the war goes on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment