Why Don't We Get Sued? Because...

Why aren't we being sued? Because...from Krubinski vs Schmutzer-"truth is a complete defense against liability for defamation, regardless of bad faith or malicious purpose."

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Deck Tech Still Working Despite License Suspension?

As reported previously, Decktech's license has been suspended by the CSLB for lack of a surety bond. Their prior bond company had cancelled their bond as of Feb 4th and a new bond has not yet replaced the old. As such, DeckTech by law is not supposed to be working, but I caught them at a job site in Pismo Beach. They also have a permit out on an active bond in Oceano but that job has been idle for the last several days strangely enough....
Decktech job in Oceano Ca. Working while a contractors license is suspended is fraught with risks.
Decktech jobsite in Oceano. 
I stopped by Huber street in Grover beach yesterday (2/10) and again today where Decktechs office is. As I pulled in yesterday, one truck with two men was already pulling out and a second one was in the driveway ready to go.
I stopped to wait for the next truck to leave and as I was Ron McKenna came around the corner in his truck. He began crying that I was spying on him...and I pulled out my video and caught this part of his tears before he drove off...watch the video via this dropbox link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7ou9o4vzapk147/2015-02-10%2016.10.50.mp4?dl=0

Ron got so flustered he came back out in another vehicle GMC SUV with someone (Saul?) driving. They pulled around the block and pulled in behind me and Ron was filming...he then pulled up next to me and with my camera rolling began yelling I was stalking him and he called the police...I have my own choice words as a reply, watch it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/du33rebozv6v1sv/2015-02-10%2016.51.10.mp4?dl=0

I followed a Decktech truck out that looked like it was going off to a job...instead it drove all the way down to Brisco Hardware where two workers went and bought one box of screws...then drove back to the shop. Bored, I drove around to check a couple job sites to see if I could find the other truck. 
Decktech truck with logo and suspended license number
 on it at a job site at Clydell Court in Pismo Beach.  

Today I went by the office and a truck went out but I lost it...I stopped and waited at one job site but no crew materialized so I went for a ride to a Coastal Community Builders jobsite in Pismo Beach. 
There I found a Decktech crew working...

Decktech employee in uniform with logo's visible at a jobsite on Clydell Court in Pismo Beach. 

Seemingly flouting the law, Decktech employees work on a job in Pismo Beach.
Decktech employees working on a deck at a single family home project
being built by Coastal Community Builders on Clydell Court. 
So here is Decktech seemingly defying the CSLB and continuing to work despite having a suspended license showing at the CSLB website. We've sent CSLB pictures and complaints...lets see what happens next. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment